Emmanuel’s Ofsted Outstanding Pre-School is staffed by Christians who are trained to nurture and support the development of children through a variety of activities.
Preschool places are available for September 2021.
The Parents’ Evening and Children’s Visit Morning have been postponed and will now take place nearer the start of term in September.
Places will need to be pre-booked. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 2759705
- Preschool welcomes children from 2 years 6 months to 5 years.
- High staff : child ratio.
- Qualified and experienced caring staff, who have time to listen to your child and talk with them, to answer questions and share new discoveries.
- Stimulating and creative educational activities.
- Funded Early Education Entitlement for 2 and 3 year olds.
Pre-School meets at our refurbished building in Horsforth (opposite Hall Park) on four days a week during term time, Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9am-3pm.
In December 2018 Emmanuel Baptist Church Pre-School achieved an outstanding rating when inspected by Ofsted.
The Ofsted report included the following comments:
- “Staff actively teach and celebrate the Christian faith with children.”
- “Children are excited and enthusiastic to learn. They make exceptional progress in relation to their starting points and children are working in the stages higher than typically expected for their age.”
- “Staff are highly skilled and sensitive towards meeting children’s individual needs.”
- “Every child, including those who are relatively new, show happiness and delight coming into the setting and run to staff to talk to them about their home lives.”
Some comments from our parents:
- “Words cannot express how truly grateful we are for everything you have done for our child over the last 2 years. Your guidance, patience, kindness and support has been invaluable.”
- “Massive thanks for the love and care you have poured into our girls this year. We feel so glad to have been part of the family for a while (and it really did feel like a family).”
“Thank you for showing your love for God and for sharing it with our child.”
- “You have made a significant difference in our children’s lives.”
- “We have watched the three of our children grow in confidence and develop into happy, content individuals, having had the best possible start in their education and well being.”
- “Sacrificial hard work and love for our child, providing a God filled nurturing environment for him to grow and thrive…thank-you.”
- On behalf of their child: “Thank you for teaching me, looking after me, playing, singing and laughing with me…and so much more.”
Please e-mail us at email@example.com or phone 0113 2759705 or the church office for details.
Emmanuel’s Pre-School is led by Grace Smith.