We are facing unprecedented challenges as a nation. Following the statements made by the Prime Minister, his advisors and the Secretary of State for Health on Monday 16th March, we understand that churches are included as “social gatherings” and we intend to comply with the advice given. This means the following:
• Sunday worship services are suspended until further notice.
• Pre-school is closed until further notice
• All Growth Groups are suspended until further notice.
• Other Small group meetings such as Preacher’s class, Apollos, Knit, Stitch & Yarn etc are suspended until further notice.
• All Children’s and Young People’s ministries are suspended until further notice (Discoverers, Pulse, Toddlers & SNL).
• All ministries for the Elderly are suspended until further notice (Café and Lunch Plus)
• All Elders & Deacons meetings are suspended until further notice.
• All Members Meetings (including the AGM) are suspended until further notice.
We understand that these are significant measures and that many members of our church family will be adversely affected by these decisions. For this reason, we’re working on ways to maintain regular contact across the church family including the following:
• Church services will be livestreamed on Sunday mornings (10.30am) and evenings (6.00pm).
• Services can be streamed via this link: https://emmanuelbaptistchurchleeds.sermon.net/.
• 'Virtual' Growth Groups will be meeting each Thursday using online platforms.