The following COVID-19 Risk Assessments have been authorised by the Trustees of Emmanuel Baptist Church in relation to the safety of a) employees in the workplace; b) weddings and c) Preschool
- Public Worship COVID-19 Risk Assessment EBC April 2021
- COVID-19 Workplace Risk Assessment EBC 2020 final
- Weddings COVID-19 Risk Assessment EBC August 2020 final
- Preschool Risk Assessment COVID-19 January 2021
- Lunch Plus Meals COVID-19 Risk Assessment EBC October 2020
- Bumps & Babies ‘Under 5s’ COVID-19 Risk Assessment EBC
- Bumps and Babies Support Group EBC Additional Information COVID-19
- Toddler Support Group COVID-19 Risk Assessment for EBC
- Toddler Support Group EBC Additional Information COVID-19
- Easter Experience Covid 19 Risk Assessment April 02_04_21 Final
- Saturday Night Live COVID RA March 2021
- Easter Fun Day Risk Assessment Emmanuel Baptist Church (2)
Statement by Elders on 17th March 2020
We are facing unprecedented challenges as a nation. Following the statements made by the Prime Minister, his advisors and the Secretary of State for Health on Monday 16th March, we understand that churches are included as “social gatherings” and we intend to comply with the advice given. This means the following:
- Sunday worship services are suspended until further notice.
- All Growth Groups are suspended until further notice.
- Other Small group meetings such as Preacher’s class, Apollos, Knit, Stitch & Yarn etc are suspended until further notice.
- All Children’s and Young People’s ministries are suspended until further notice (Discoverers, Pulse, Toddlers & SNL).
- All ministries for the Elderly are suspended until further notice (Café and Lunch Plus)
- All Elders & Deacons meetings are suspended until further notice.
- All Members Meetings (including the AGM) are suspended until further notice.
We understand that these are significant measures and that many members of our church family will be adversely affected by these decisions. For this reason, we’re working on ways to maintain regular contact across the church family including the following:
- Church services will be livestreamed on Sunday mornings (10.30am) and evenings (6.00pm).
- Services can be streamed via this link: https://emmanuelbaptistchurchleeds.sermon.net/
- A Virtual Prayer Meeting will take place each Tuesday evening using an online platform.
- Virtual Growth Groups will take place each Thursday evening using an online platform.