This is an accessible service for people who have questions about the Christian faith.
We sing, we read the Bible and there is a short prayer, followed by a 20-minute talk on the subject. This is followed by an opportunity to ask questions. The service lasts about an hour.
Recent subjects include:
- Is Dawkins Deluded? Does God exist?
- Hoax or History? Is the Bible reliable?
- If God is good why is the world full of pain?
- Each to his own. Does it matter what you believe?
- Does Jesus take away your freedom?
- I’m always being let down. How can I trust God?
- Is God anti-Gay?
There is childcare for children aged 0-7 during the service. All our staff and volunteers are DBS (CRB) checked.
Refreshments are served afterwards.